- The Time Pass® Ticket Dispenser issues a secure 9 digit encrypted ticket at the entrance of the lot. Ticket dispensing can be triggered by simply pressing the button. When the ticket is removed from the machine, the entrance gate is activated.
- Ticket will be presented and entered on the keypad by the cashier. The system will calculate parked time. The printer will issue a new code valid for 30 minutes.
- The new code will be entered by the customer on the outdoor keypad. When the code is properly entered, the exit gate is activated.
- The Kesseltronics Parking Code System offers customer convenience, dependability and a reduction of overhead costs making this the most economical system available.
- All devices are free standing, there is no wiring required between devices.